Monday, April 28, 2008

#10 Being Sick

I haven't posted for a few days. That's because I'm at home...sick as a dog. In fact, I'm lying in bed right now, with my laptop, putting this post together so you know that I haven't disappeared. But it won't be a lengthy post.

I already had a different #10 picked out and was ready to write about it, but given the circumstances, I will hold off and hopefully post that tomorrow. (If I can manage to climb out of bed.)

I hate being sick. I hate feeling achy and lethargic...almost lifeless. I'm going to go back to sleep.

Being sick: You Suck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no..... Being sick does suck, possibly worst of all in fact. Feel better soon.

Hoover Maneuver said...

Thanks Monique!

I am such a big baby when it comes to being sick too. My poor wife has to put up with my moaning and groaning.

I bet she'd saying "My husband being sick: THAT sucks!"